There are five things you can do if the content of this film has convinced you that things must change:
- Donate to help us get this film in front of as many people as possible before the BC election. With your help, we can make the changes needed to protect the wild salmon of BC http://www.gofundme.com/FishFeedlotsOut
- Write to Adrian Dix, the leader of the BC NDP who is currently high in the polls, as we close in on the May 14, 2013 provincial election. Tell him you take salmon issue and the viruses seriously and his removing these salmon feedlots from the wild salmon migration routes would get your vote. His email is email@example.com
- Use this link to Sign the petition and send it to Christy Clark, the Premier of British Columbia – or send her a letter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to http://www.salmonfeedlotboycott.com/ and join the BOYCOTT
- Share this film with everyone you know so they will better understand the negative relationship between salmon feedlots and wild salmon, forests, whales, and the British Columbia economy.
Please take action.